House extensions are the most popular way of improving a home in the UK.
More and more people are turning to house extensions for increased living space or when the purchase of a new house is simply not practical. Moreover, many people do not want to leave a house they have spent years turning into a home.
One of the barriers to moving is cost, as house prices throughout the country continue to rise.
As a result, extending is usually the best course of action for most home owners. An initial investment is required up-front, although it is usually much more cost effective than buying a new house in the long run.
With years of experience working with domestic and commercial clients alike, HLN Engineering Ltd offer bespoke house extension and building extension designs, servicing London, Cardiff and the rest of the UK.
House Extensions in London and Cardiff
House extension services:
- House Extension Designs
- Planning Permissions
- Building Regulations Approvals
- Lawfulness Certificates for proposed or existing uses
- Prior Approvals
- Building Notices
Our award winning structural engineers and designers have a wealth of experience in designing and developing house extensions.
The additional benefits of working with us include:
- HLN Engineering is a UKAS accredited organisation and a member of the Institution of Structural Engineers
- Breadth of experience – we have worked on a wide range of different building extention projects
- A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, we are just as at home consulting on a single-issue project or as part of a wider team
With offices along the M4 corridor, our consultants are on hand to visit you on site or at home Monday to Friday.