Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer
A great opportunity for an ambitious structural engineer to be part of a well-established multi-disciplinary practice.
HLN is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice incorporating an innovative and experienced team of chartered Architects and Engineers with blue-chip clients in the commercial, education, healthcare, hotel & leisure, custodial, residential, manufacturing, retail and financial sectors, delivering high quality designs on project values from £50k to £50m.
You will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects across numerous sectors and will have experience of structural inspections/surveys.
You will be responsible for working with existing clients as well as generating new clients through a good reputation and high standards.
You will be responsible for the day to day workings of the office and have support staff, as a result, good communication and man management skills are needed.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects across all sectors (mix of new build and refurbishments)
- Manage current clients and generate new clients
- Manage design and engineering team
- Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
- Make sure both projects and design work are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 7 years` experience,
- Chartered with IStructE or ICE.
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £70,000.00 per year
To apply for this position, please send your contact information and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org