Architect with minimum 3 years’ experience, with job running capabilities, good design skills and construction knowledge for our Kidderminster office
HLN is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice incorporating an innovative and experienced team of chartered Architects and Engineers. We are currently seeking motivated and ambitious staff for our offices in Cardiff and Kidderminster.
You will join our established team, delivering projects in AutoCad and Revit / BIM across a range of sectors.
Architect – Kidderminster
The Kidderminster office is a satellite of our Cardiff office, and we wish to see it develop its own autonomy in the coming years. The right candidate will be part of this evolution.
The Applicant should have good design skills and be technically competent, consistently delivering to a high standard. You should be capable and confident to run projects, including client and contractor engagement across a variety of projects.
The successful candidate should be ARB registered (or equivalent) and able to:
- Lead projects including liaising with clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Manage a small team as well as being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Produce and coordinate drawings and documentation using Autodesk Revit / AutoCAD.
- Produce quality designs
- Provide leadership to architectural assistants / Technicians that form part of the team including setting clear deadlines.
- Input to bid submissions where required.
To apply for this position, please send your contact information and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org