Motivated and enthusiastic Architect with minimum 5 years’ experience, for our Cardiff office. The candidate should have good design skills and construction knowledge with the ambition for directorship in 2 to 3 years.
HLN is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice incorporating an innovative and experienced team of chartered Architects and Engineers. With c40 staff across 3 offices in the UK, we have a reputation for delivering high quality designs for several blue-chip clients in the commercial, custodial, residential, retail, financial, healthcare and hotel & leisure sectors.
You will join our established team, delivering projects in AutoCad and Revit / BIM across a range of sectors.
The Applicant should have good design skills and be technically competent, consistently delivering to a high standard. You should be capable and confident to run projects, including client and contractor engagement across a variety of projects.
The successful candidate should be ARB registered (or equivalent) and able to:
- Lead projects including liaising with clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Manage a team as well as being able to work independently.
- Produce and coordinate drawings and documentation using Autodesk Revit / AutoCAD.
- Produce quality designs
- Monitor quality and coordination of drawing information.
- Provide leadership to architectural assistants / Technicians that form part of the team including setting clear deadlines.
- Input to bid submissions where required.
To apply for this position, please send your contact information and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org