House extensions remain the most popular home renovation service in the UK. Generally speaking, people turn to house extensions when more space is required and the purchase of a new house is not practical. Some people, however, simply do not want to leave a house they have spent years turning into a home.
The other major barrier is cost-house prices have continued to rise despite stagnating wages and the political uncertainty surrounding Brexit hasn’t helped either. As a result, extending as opposed to moving may prove to be the best course of action-an initial investment may be required up-front, but it may well prove cheaper than buying a new house in the long run.
HLN Engineering offer a service to both private and commercial clients with regards to house and building extension work.
House Extensions Can Work Out Cheaper Than Buying
Our house extension services include:
- House Extension Designs
- Planning Permissions
- Building Regulations Approvals
- Lawfulness Certificates for proposed or existing uses
- Prior Approvals
- Building Notices
Our award winning structural engineers and designers have a wealth of experience in designing and developing house extensions. The additional benefits of working with us include:
- HLN Engineering is a UKAS accredited organisation and a member of the Institution of Structural Engineers
- Breadth of experience – we have worked on a wide range of different building extention projects
- A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, we are just as at home consulting on a single-issue project or as part of a wider team
With offices along the M4 corridor, our consultants are on hand to visit you on site or at home Monday to Friday.